Billy Jealousy Beard Control is for those wanting to style and condition their beard. This leave-in styling conditioner softens wild curls, controls scruff and adds a healthy shine. It also adds light control to enhance styles and settle flyaways for healthy, well-groomed beards.
- Adds shine
Who Is It For?
- Anyone with beards longer than half an inch
- Those with wiry, tangled or unruly beards
- People with dry, irritated skin
- Those with beard-ruff or beard itch
What Does It Do?
- Softens and conditions
- Gives a fuller-looking beard with a light hold
- Strengthens and fortifies
- Tames unruly hairs
How Do You Use It?
- Apply a quarter-sized amount to damp or dry beard after the shower
- Work into the beard from the neckline up
Since 2004, Billy Jealousy has become an icon in the grooming industry for award-winning, cruelty-free formulas.
The Ingredient List
WATER, SORBITOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) WATER, DIMETHICONE, PVP, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, POLYSORBATE 60, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PANTHENOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (MARIGOLD) FLOWER EXTRACT, HUMULUS LUPULUS (HOPS) EXTRACT, PEG/PPG-14/4 DIMETHICONE, SALICYLIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, MALIC ACID, FRAGRANCE
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from Billy JealousyView all
Explore Billy Jealousy
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop