No longer struggle to tame thick or curly hair with Cricket's Static Free Styling 220 Brush. Equipped with nylon bristles, to detangle thick and curly hair, style with ease, and a cushioned pad to prevent hair breakage. This product eliminates pesky, fly-away hairs and has reinforced "stay-put" ball tips and non-slip grips for maximum styling control and comfort.
- Non-snag bristles
- Cushion Padded
Who is it for?
- Curly, thick or heavy hair
- All Hair Lengths
What does it do?
- Detangles with ease
- Prevents breakage
- Eliminates fly-ways
How do you use it?
- Use the Static Free Styling 220 brush on the very ends of your hair first
- Brush down and gently remove any tangles. Don’t force the brush through your hair
- Small brush strokes are best. Feel free to use your fingers to loosen any knots
- Once you have the tangles removed from the ends of your hair, you can move up a few inches and start combing down again, working out the tangles
- Repeat until you get to your scalp and have completely tangle-free hair
For over 40 years, Cricket has built a trusted and valued relationship with professional hairstylists and at-home beauty enthusiasts. Their products have been designed to enhance the user’s overall performance, alleviate pain points, and bring innovative tools to become part of their everyday lives. Cricket's innovation for product design and the ability to connect to the end-user has been their hallmark in the beauty industry.
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from CricketView all
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop