Revolutionary silicone injected, Cricket's Silkomb Pro-60 Medium Toothed Rattail Comb, employs state-of-the-art technology and quality molding techniques to produce finely polished, seamless teeth. Medium tooth pattern is perfect for sectioning and teasing hair and the rattail makes lifting and moving hair effortless and leaves silky smooth results. Slightly longer teeth, paired with the silicone smoothness. detangles and glides effortlessly through the hair.
- Seamless teeth
- quality molding techniques
- Perfect for sectioning and teasing
Who is it for?
- All Hair Types
- All Hair Lengths
What does it do?
- Tooth pattern provides even distribution
- Tail for lifting and foiling hair
How do you use it?
- Use the comb on the very ends of your hair first
- Comb down and gently remove any tangles. Don’t force the comb through your hair
- Small strokes are best. Feel free to use your fingers to loosen any knots
- Once you have the tangles removed from the ends of your hair, you can move up a few inches and start combing down again, working out the tangles
- Repeat until you get to your scalp and have completely tangle-free hair
For over 40 years, Cricket has built a trusted and valued relationship with professional hairstylists and at-home beauty enthusiasts. Their products have been designed to enhance the user’s overall performance, alleviate pain points, and bring innovative tools to become part of their everyday lives. Cricket's innovation for product design and the ability to connect to the end-user has been their hallmark in the beauty industry.
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from CricketView all
Cricket$10.00 USDUnit price /UnavailableLow stock (25 units)
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop