Blue Lightning Bleach Kit (30 Volume)
Blue Lightning Bleach Kit (30 Volume) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Manic Panic Blue Lightning Bleach Kit gently tones hair as it lifts and conditions. Use this 30 Volume bleaching kit to pre-lighten your hair prior to colouring with Manic Panic High Voltage Hair Colors or Manic Panic Amplified Semi-Permanent Hair Colors. This all-inclusive kit includes Flash Lightning Bleach that lifts the hair 5 levels and Mega Blue Toner Powder that gently neutralizes warm tones during the lightening process. One Bleaching Kit has enough product for short hair (average thickness up to 4 inches in length). Multiple kits will be required for longer hair.
- Use prior to the use of Manic Panic Hair Colours
- Gentle, conditioning formula
- 100% Vegan
- 1 x Dust-free Bleach Powder (30g)
- 1 x 30-Volume Cream Developer (118ml)
- 1 x Plastic Mixing Tub
- 1 x Tint Brush
- 1 x Plastic Cap
- 1 x Set of Plastic Gloves
- All hair types
What does it do?
- Pre-lightens hair
- Blue Toner Powder neutralizes warm tones
- Tones hair while lifting
- 1 kit for every 4-5 inches of hair length
- Wearing gloves, open the bleach plastic bag. Avoiding inhaling powder
- Empty full contents of the bleach powder into the plastic tub
- Add the full contents of the developer to the bleach powder in the plastic tub. Using the provided brush, blend until all the powder is completely dissolved and is smooth and creamy with no lumps. Let stand one minute to thicken the mixture
- Apply the mixture to the hair avoiding direct contact with the scalp
* It is important to use all the developer and mix using only the brush provided. Do not use any metal instruments
- Hair should be dry and unwashed
- Apply bleach mixture evenly to hair using the brush and gloved fingers to saturate strands
- Apply the enclosed plastic cap over hair through the developing process
- Check hair at regular intervals during the development process as timing varies according to your degree of the desired lightness - check strands every 10 minutes
- If the hair has not reached the desired level, reapply the mixture as before and continue processing. Do not over-bleach
- When desired lightness is reached, take off the cap
- Shampoo hair thoroughly, rinse and towel dry hair
ConcernDry Scalp, Volume
Ingredient PreferenceCruelty-free, Paraben-free, Vegan
About the Brand
About the Brand
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from Manic PanicView all
Explore Manic Panic
Manic Panic$19.00 USDUnit price /UnavailableVery low stock (3 units)
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop