The Art of Shaving Peppermint Facial Wash is for those wanting to clean and clear skin. This cleansing facial wash efficiently removes dirt and debris, balances the skin's natural oils and delivers a stimulating and refreshing aroma.
- Has a refreshing peppermint aroma
- Balances skins natural oils
- Works efficiently
Who Is It For?
- Those with dry skin, oily skin or acne
- People experiencing irritation from shaving
What Does It Do?
- Cleanses and refreshes
- Balances natural oils
How Do You Use It?
- Lather up Facial Wash with warm water, and massage over face and neck using a circular motion
- Rinse off with warm water. Splash with cold water to activate circulation, tone skin and close pores
- Use Facial Wash every morning and evening, or right before shaving
In 1996, The Art of Shaving created the ultimate male grooming experience. Their mission to revolutionize male grooming began with a single shop in New York, by crafting quality products with essential oils and botanical ingredients, we created a solution to everyday shaving problems. They crafted a complete shaving ritual, formulating each element to provide a close and comfortable shave while promoting healthy-looking skin. They're on a mission to shave the world and bring better grooming to men everywhere.
The Ingredient List
WATER/AQUA, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, OLIVE OIL PEG-7 ESTERS, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, METHYL GLUCETH-20, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, GLYCERIN, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DEHYDROACETIC ACID
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from The Art of ShavingView all
Explore The Art of Shaving
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop