Soothe Conditioner Bar
Soothe Conditioner Bar - 55G is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Relieve inflammatory scalp conditions withThe High-End Hippie’s Soothe Conditioner Bar. Suffering from eczema, psoriasis or dry, itchy scalp? Relive and calm your scalp with this conditioner bar infused with calming Rose and Marshmallow Root. This conditioner is ultra-rich and goes on creamy. It can be used as a deep conditioning treatment, as needed. Argan Oil nourishes the hair and the built-in anti-frizz technology will leave it silky and smooth. Pro-vitamin B5, Hydrolyzed Quinoa and Rice Proteins protect colour-treated hair and enhance the hair's natural shine and body. With proper care and depending on hair type, one bar can last approx. 60 washes. (55-60G)
- Low waste (1 bar = 2x 250mL conditioner bottles)
- Colour-safe and cruelty-free
- Sulfate-free, Paraben-free, Phthalate-free and free from petroleum products
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Germanium, sage and vetiver scented
Who is it for?
- Sensitive, inflammation-prone
- Normal to Dry Hair
What does it do?
- pH balanced
- Calms the scalp
- Deeply conditions
- Fights frizz
- Enhances shine and body
How do you use it?
- Start by applying the bar mid hair shaft towards the ends, avoid scalp, especially for fine or thin hair. For best results, take a wide-tooth comb and slowly brush the hair starting at the ends and work upwards. Be gentle as hair is prone to damage when it’s wet. This will allow for even distribution of the conditioner. Rinse
For maximum washes let bar completely dry in between uses. Store away from water to prevent the bar from dissolving
ConcernColour-safe, Dry Scalp, Dryness, Frizz, Volume
Ingredient PreferenceCruelty-free, Paraben-free, Sulfate-free
About the Brand
About the Brand
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from The High-End HippieView all
Explore The High-End Hippie
The High-End Hippie$11.00 USDUnit price /UnavailableVery low stock (6 units)
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop