The Andis Master Cordless Clipper is for those wanting the control to clip and trim their hair with ease. This clipper features an adjustable carbon-steel blade (#000 to #1) that won't stall or drag during clipping and a Li-ion battery that allows for 90-minutes of cordless runtime. It also features an extremely powerful, high-speed rotary motor and an unbreakable, lightweight aluminum housing for years of dependable use. Comes with a charging stand, a blade guard and clipper oil.
- Features a Li-ion battery for 90 mins of cordless runtime
- Comes with a charging stand, blade guard and clipper oil
Who Is It For?
- People who want to trim their hair at home
What Does It Do?
- Powerful blades won't drag or stall during clipping
- Has adjustable carbon-steel blades for fine to coarse hair
Andis Company, a family-held business founded in 1922, is a leading manufacturer of handheld tools to trim, cut, curl, straighten and dry hair. The company's products are purchased in more than 90 countries by barbers and salon professionals, consumers, hotels, motels, resorts, small animal groomers and large animal groomers and shearers.
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from AndisView all
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop