BC BONACURE Peptide Repair Rescue Deep Nourishing Micellar Shampoo
BC BONACURE Peptide Repair Rescue Deep Nourishing Micellar Shampoo - 250ML is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Rejuvenate dry and damaged hair with BC BONACURE Peptide Repair Rescue Deep Nourishing Micellar Shampoo. Exclusive Cell Perfector Technology and Peptides reconstruct hair for instantly repaired, strengthened hair with incredible shine and softness. Leaves manageable, smooth hair with improved elasticity for healthy-looking, rehydrated locks.
- For dry to damaged hair
Who is ti for?
- Gently cleanses and nourishes deeply damaged hair
- Significantly improves inner strength
- Restores the protective layer of the hair surface
- Delivers extra care and shine
What does it do?
- Hydrolyzed Keratin to increase moisture retention and smooth
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein to prevent cuticle cracking from moisture loss
How do you use it?
- Apply to damp hair. Massage thoroughly
- Leave in 1-2 minutes, repeat if necessary
- Rinse & apply conditioner or treatment
Dedicated to creativity, SCHWARZKOPF is built on a foundation of expertise and quality. They believe in the whole being greater than the sum of its parts. SCHWARZKOPF believes in a passion shared – a passion for hair. They believe in true partnerships – a two-way relationship for life.
"We are Schwarzkopf Professional and we exist for hairdressers."
The Ingredient List
WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, COCODIMONIUM HYDROXYPROPYL HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, PANTHENOL, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, GLYOL DISTERATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LAURETH-2, LAURETH-4, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SALICYLIC ACID, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE, PEG-14M, GLYCERIN, CARAMEL
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Explore SchwarzkopfView all
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop