The Billy Jealousy Beard Envy Kit is perfect for those starting a beard care routine. The Beard Wash hydrates and cleanses while Beard Control paired with the beard brush conditions and styles for a well-groomed beard.
- Contains everything you need to care for and tame your beard
- Cruelty, Sulfate, and Paraben-free
1x Beard Wash - 88ML
1x Beard Control - 88ML
1x Extra firm boar bristle brush
Who Is It For?
- Anyone with a beard
What Does It Do?
- Cleanses and hydrates
- Softens and tames unruly beards
- Styles the beard
How Do You Use It?
- Beard Wash, wet the beard (ideally in the shower), massage a quarter-sized amount of Beard Wash throughout your beard. Work into a rich lather, and rinse thoroughly
- Beard Control, for beards under 3", use a dime-sized amount of Beard Control; For beards over 3", use a nickel or quarter-sized amount. Rub between palms, then work into the beard
- Brush through the beard with a boar bristle brush to evenly distribute product and train hairs in the direction you desire
Since 2004, Billy Jealousy has become an icon in the grooming industry for award-winning, cruelty-free formulas.
The Ingredient List
WATER, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, LECITHIN, POLYSORBATE 20, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHEROL, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, FRAGRANCE
WATER, SORBITOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) WATER, DIMETHICONE, PVP, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, POLYSORBATE 60, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PANTHENOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (MARIGOLD) FLOWER EXTRACT, HUMULUS LUPULUS (HOPS) EXTRACT, PEG/PPG-14/4 DIMETHICONE, SALICYLIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, MALIC ACID, FRAGRANCE
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from Billy JealousyView all
Explore Billy Jealousy
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop