Reuzel Hair Tonic is for those wanting to clean and invigorate the scalp without stripping the grease from their scalp. Perfect for use before layering other styling products to prep your hair and add hydration. This classic tonic restyles and conditions the hair while strengthening and nourishing with an old-fashioned barbershop scent.
Shine: 1 / 5
Hold: 1 / 5
- Keeps healthy oils
- Perfect for pre-styling
Who Is It For?
- All hair types
What Does It Do?
- Stimulates the scalp and conditions the hair
- Acts as a cutting agent
- Adds a classic barbershop scent
How Do You Use It?
- Stylist use, dilute Reuzel Hair Tonic in water and spray it on before you start your cut or store it in the refrigerator and use it as a cooling massage lotion on hot summer days
- Home use, this scalp tonic is a perfect second-day application, to clean and restyle without losing grease
- Tips & Tricks: Keep the bottle in the refrigerator and use as a cooling lotion
Reuzel started with two men in love with barbering. Sotted in style. And drowning under the influences of rock ‘n roll, custom culture and the working-class ethic of Rotterdam. Leen and Bertus wanted to cut every man the perfect hairstyle, proper porkchop. And to provide a haven. A barbershop. A place men could trust the products and enjoy the company. Those classic styles and hot-towel shaves are still around. And the traditions that created them have kickstarted a bit of a riot. Reuzel is here to make sure that as styles change, the attitude remains the same. For those people who are ready to sculpt a style, write a story, and be part of a legacy… Well, welcome to the family.
The Ingredient List
WATER (AQUA), ALCOHOL DENAT., GLYCERIN, POLYSORBATE-20, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), DISODIUM EDTA, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, URTICA DIOICA (NETTLE LEAF) EXTRACT, EQUISETUM ARVENSE (HORSETAIL ROOT) EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, LIMONENE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, COUMARIN, METHYL IONONE GAMMA, LILIAL, BLUE 1 (CI 42090), EUGENOL, CITRAL, LINALOOL.
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from ReuzelView all
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop