The Percy Nobleman Beard Softener is for those wanting to tame and soften their wild beards. This versatile product can be used in the shower or bath and is packed with powerful ingredients for all-around improved beard, scalp and skin health. This conditioning treatment moisturizes, treats irritation and helps form a smooth, soft beard.
- Can be used in shower/bath
- good for beard, skin, scalp
- forms a soft beard
- Paraben and cruelty-free
Who Is It For?
- Anyone with a beard of any length
- Those with wiry, tangled or unruly beards
- People with dry, irritated skin
- Those with beard-ruff or beard itch
What Does It Do?
- Deeply conditions the beard and skin
- Reduces skin and beard irritation
- Tames tough and coarse beards
- Reduces itchiness
How Do You Use It?
- Apply to a clean beard while in the shower or bath
- Rinse out after a few minutes
- Percy Nobleman's Beard Softener can also be used as a conditioning hair treatment
Named after founder Freddy Furber’s grandfather, Percy Nobleman reflects everything a man should be – stylish, sophisticated and well-mannered, just like his great-grandfather. Since 2013, Percy Nobleman has provided men with a modern upgrade of traditional grooming and shaving products.
Join the adventure, and craft your perfect look with Percy.
The Ingredient List
AQUA (WATER), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, GLYCERIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CAFFEINE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, ARCTIUM LAPPA (BURDOCK) ROOT EXTRACT, SALIX PURPUREA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS (EUCALYPTUS) LEAF OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ARGININE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, MENTHA ARVENSIS (WILD MINT) LEAF OIL, GLUCONOLACTONE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HONEY, LACTIC ACID, HYDROGENATED ETHYLHEXYL OLIVATE, GLYCERETH-2 COCOATE, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, SODIUM BENZOATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, SORBIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, COUMARIN, CITRONELLOL, CITRAL.
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from The Art of ShavingView all
Explore The Art of Shaving
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop