The Art of Shaving Iconic Duo Set is for those looking for a comfortable shave. This Gift Set includes The Art of Shaving's most popular Shaving Cream, in either Sandalwood or Unscented aromas, and the signature Shaving Brush. The combination of high-quality botanical ingredients, handcrafted brush, and expert shaving techniques provide an optimal closeness while helping to ward off ingrown hairs, razor burn, and nicks and cuts, all while leaving behind a soft and smooth face.
- Shaving Cream (150mL)
- Shaving Brush
Who Is It For?
- Those wanting a more comfortable shave
- Anyone wanting to groom
What Does It Do?
- Prepares the skin and facial hair for a close, comfortable shave
- The Shaving Cream nourishes and hydrates the skin while shaving
- The Shaving Brush lifts hair for a close shave
How Do You Use It?
- Shaving Cream: Always shave during or after a hot shower. Using hot water, lather up a small amount of Shaving Cream with the Shaving Brush or your fingers
- Shaving Brush: Using the Shaving Brush, apply your Shaving Cream in circles to help lift facial hair and shave with the grain. This will allow for less irritation and ingrown hairs
- For a closer shave, re-lather and shave lightly across or against the grain
In 1996, The Art of Shaving created the ultimate male grooming experience. Their mission to revolutionize male grooming began with a single shop in New York, by crafting quality products with essential oils and botanical ingredients, we created a solution to everyday shaving problems. They crafted a complete shaving ritual, formulating each element to provide a close and comfortable shave while promoting healthy-looking skin. They're on a mission to shave the world and bring better grooming to men everywhere.
The Ingredient List
Shaving Cream: AQUA/WATER/EAU, PALMITIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERIN, COCONUT ACID, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, DISODIUM EDTA, LAURIC ACID, PEG-4, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE
*Ingredients may vary according to scent, please refer to packaging for an accurate ingredient list*
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from The Art of ShavingView all
Explore The Art of Shaving
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop