Father’s Day is a special day celebrated in Canada on the third Sunday of June every year. This day is dedicated to fathers and father figures, honoring their contributions to families and society. It is a day for children to express their love and appreciation for their fathers and for fathers to celebrate their role in their children’s lives.
In Canada, Father’s Day is celebrated with enthusiasm and joy. Children usually give their fathers cards gifts and spend quality time with them. Many families organize activities such as going out for brunch, taking a weekend trip or indulging in their favorite hobbies or sports. Luckily for you, we have taken the time to put together a list of Dad-Worthy Gifts! Check out the list below:
- Reuzel Renew & Hydrate Duo Travel Kit. This duo includes Reuzel Renew Hydrating Face Moisturizer and Reuzel Renew Intensive Care Eye Cream in a Reuzel Travel Bag. Both unscented and non-greasy, perfect for the Dad looking for a skincare routine.
- Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Gift Set. Refresh Dad’s routine with these invigorating products. Set includes Shampoo, Conditioner, and Firm Hold Gel.
- Uppercut Deluxe Shampoo & Matte Clay Duo. This set is for the Dad looking to cleanse and style. The Matte Clay is reworkable with a strong hold and the Deluxe shampoo is a rich Peppermint scented wash that invigorates the hair and scalp.
- Educated Beards 3-Pack Beard Oil. For the bearded Dad. Eliminate dryness and “beardruff” with these 3 rugged scented beard oils. Set includes 1 x Peppermint & Cedarwood, 1x Balsam Eclipse, 1x Bergamot & Grapefruit.
- The Art of Shaving Travel Kit with Morris Park Razor. For the well groomed Dad on the go, this set features Pre-Shave Oil, Shaving Cream, Shave Brush, Morris Park Razor, and After-Shave Balm, all handsomely packed in a sharp-looking travel kit.
Father’s Day is a time to acknowledge and celebrate the important role that fathers, and father figures play in our lives. It is a day to show appreciation for their love, sacrifice and hard work and to recognize the challenges they face. Whether it is through a handmade card, spending time together or an epic grooming kit Father’s Day is an opportunity to express gratitude for the special guys in our lives.