Educated Beards Balsam Eclipse Beard Oil is for those wanting to revive and refine a lackluster beard. This premium oil locks in moisture, eliminates flakes, dryness and itching. It contains Humectants to draw moisture into the hair and skin, Squalane to reduce redness and swelling, and enriched with various Vitamins. It contains Black Pepper Seed, Lavender and Balsam essential oils to uplift and energize the senses. Take your beard out of the woods with this premium beard oil.
- Keeps moisture
- Combats dryness, flakes, itching
- Contains humectants and squalane
Who Is It For?
- Those who have a beard
What Does It Do?
- Revives and refines the beard
- Draws moisture into the hair and skin
- Brightens and balances the skin
- Reduces redness and swelling
- Energizes the senses
How Do You Use It?
- With the eyedropper, drip oil in the palm of the hand
- For short beards, 1-3 drops, medium 4-6, long 6-10
- Rub between your palms until warm then apply to beard and skin in an upward fashion. Make sure to reach the skin
- Comb downwards to style beard
Educated Beards is your premier destination for luxury, holistic beard care and grooming essentials. Using premium, organic ingredients, Educated Beards has a versatile line of products that are safe and effective with no harsh chemicals or toxic ingredients. Founded with intention. Transition inspired growth. Growth created need. Necessity sprouted a seed... and Educated Beards was established.
SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) NUT OIL*, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL*, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL*, ABIES BALSAMEA NEEDLE(BALSAM CANADA) OIL*, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL*, PIPER NIGRUM (BLACK PEPPER) SEED OIL*, *CERTIFIED ORGANIC
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from Educated BeardsView all
Explore Educated Beards
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop