Educated Beards Balsam Eclipse Beard Balm is for those wanting to shape, smooth and revive their beard. This beard balm is 100% certified organic and is hand-crafted in small batches for freshness. It helps to define the shape of your beard, add structure and helps to eliminate flakes, dryness and itching. It is a great targeted solution for those with long or thinning beards, as well as, reactive, dull skin. Awaken your senses with the uplifting scents of Balsam, Lavender and Black Pepper Seed essential oils while Vitamin D nourishes.
- Defines the beard
Who Is It For?
- Those who have a beard
What Does It Do?
- Provides a comfortable hold
- Seals hair cuticles and replenishes
- Brightens and balances the skin
- Energizes the senses
How Do You Use It?
- Deposit a small amount of product into the palm of your hand
- Warm the balm between your hands until the product is soft and evenly distribute
- Start at the neck and work upwards towards the jaw, massage the softened balm into the skin underneath
- Applying through to the ends of beard and continue raking the remaining products through the beard with the fingertips, using downward strokes
- Finish with a beard brush, to remove dead skin cells and even distribution of product
Educated Beards is your premier destination for luxury, holistic beard care and grooming essentials. Using premium, organic ingredients, Educated Beards has a versatile line of products that are safe and effective with no harsh chemicals or toxic ingredients. Founded with intention. Transition inspired growth. Growth created need. Necessity sprouted a seed... and Educated Beards was established.
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL*, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX)*, ABIES BALSAMEA NEEDLE(BALSAM CANADA) OIL*, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL*, PIPER NIGRUM (BLACK PEPPER) SEED OIL*, *CERTIFIED ORGANIC
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from Educated BeardsView all
Explore Educated Beards
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop