IGK Beach Club Texture Spray is a breakthrough aerosol that delivers windswept looks. This Salt-free spray provides the hair with texture and volume without drying it out. It creates effortlessly beachy waves without weighing down your hair or leaving behind any sticky or crunchy feeling residue.
- Formulated without Mineral Oil and Petroleum
- Salt, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Gluten-free, Paraben-free and Sulfate-free
- Safe for colour and chemically treated hair
Who is it for?
- Those looking for windswept looks without salt
What does it do?
- Adds texture and volume
- Heat and UV protection
- Shake can well before use
- Hold 10-12 inches from head
- Spray onto wet or dry hair in sections
- Begin with a small amount and add as needed
- For all-over texture and volume: spray in sections all over head. Lift hair and flip head over to ensure you hit all layers of the hair
- For beach waves: grab small sections of hair and spray onto each section. Twist. Release twisted section and let it fall out naturally
- For a blow-dried, textured look: spray all over and blow dry for added texture and volume
- For a curled/coiled look: spray on damp or dry hair and scrunch for sheen, support, and soft, touchable texture
IGK creates products that are designed to fit the lives and needs of clients and hairstylists. With every formula inspired by a stylist and city, IGK focuses on modern hair care products that work with how we live. Whether it's runway to the jetway, rock your look of the moment, in every moment, no matter where you are - hairstyling for the modern generation!
HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, DIMETHYL ETHER, ALCOHOL DENAT., VP/VA COPOLYMER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, ZEOLITE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, AMODIMETHICONE, PVP, PHENETHYL BENZOATE, POLYISOBUTENE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, FRAGRANCE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, COUMARIN
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from IGKView all
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop