Reuzel Shave Cream is for those wanting a close and comfortable shave. This super slick, comfortable formula moisturizes and softens the skin for an ultra-close shave with a classic shaving cream scent.
- Formulated to be extremely comfortable
- For anyone
- Lasting scent
Who Is It For?
- Anyone who shaves
- People with sensitive skin or who experience razor burn
What Does It Do?
- Delivers an ultra-rich and super slick cream
- Moisturizes and softens the skin
- Leaves a classic shaving cream scent
How Do You Use It?
- Start just out of the shower or by holding a hot towel over your beard for 30 seconds or so
- Use your fingers to spread Reuzel Shave Cream over your face
- Shave away
- Tips & Tricks: Massage the residual cream into the skin after shaving for extra moisturizing benefits
Reuzel started with two men in love with barbering. Sotted in style. And drowning under the influences of rock ‘n roll, custom culture and the working-class ethic of Rotterdam. Leen and Bertus wanted to cut every man the perfect hairstyle, proper porkchop. And to provide a haven. A barbershop. A place men could trust the products and enjoy the company. Those classic styles and hot-towel shaves are still around. And the traditions that created them have kickstarted a bit of a riot. Reuzel is here to make sure that as styles change, the attitude remains the same. For those people who are ready to sculpt a style, write a story, and be part of a legacy… Well, welcome to the family.
The Ingredient List
WATER (AQUA), STEARIC ACID, GLYCERIN, SORBITOL, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, CETYL ALCOHOL, EQUISETUM ARVENSE EXTRACT, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) LEAF EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED QUINOA, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, URTICA DIOICA (NETTLE) EXTRACT, STEARYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), HEXYL CINNAMAL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SORBIC ACID.
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from ReuzelView all
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop