The Art of Shaving Shave Soap Refill is for those wanting to experience a traditional wet-shave. This traditional shaving soap softens the skin and beard, provides hydration and generates a rich and foamy lather that helps protect the skin from irritation by improving razor glide. Fits perfectly in The Art Of Shaving wooden shave bowl.
- Only a refill
- Rich and foamy lather
Who Is It For?
- People with sensitive skin or who experience razor burn
- Those wanting a more comfortable shave
- Shaver's who encounter frequent nicks and cuts
What Does It Do?
- Hydrates and protects the skin from irritation
- Improves razor glide
- Creates a rich lather
How Do You Use It?
- For a traditional wet-shave, always shave during or after a warm shower
- Wet a shaving brush with warm water and whisk it over the surface of the soap
- Bring to lather on face or shaving bowl using a circular motion
- To generate a fuller and thicker lather, simply add more warm water to the brush
- First, shave with the grain, then re-lather and shave lightly against the grain for a closer shave
- Rinse with cool water and apply The Art of Shaving After-Shave Balm
In 1996, The Art of Shaving created the ultimate male grooming experience. Their mission to revolutionize male grooming began with a single shop in New York, by crafting quality products with essential oils and botanical ingredients, we created a solution to everyday shaving problems. They crafted a complete shaving ritual, formulating each element to provide a close and comfortable shave while promoting healthy-looking skin. They're on a mission to shave the world and bring better grooming to men everywhere.
The Ingredient List
POTASSIUM PALMITATE, SODIUM PALMITATE, POTASSIUM STEARATE, POTASSIUM PALM KERNELATE, SODIUM STEARATE, SODIUM PALM KERNELATE, GLYCERIN, WATER (AQUA), PALM KERNEL ACID, FRAGRANCE, LECITHIN, ZEA MAYS (CORN) OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PENTASODIUM PENTETATE, TETRASODIUM ETIDRONATE, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77981), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), IRON OXIDES (CI77491)
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Explore The Art of ShavingView all
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop