The Bearded Chap Sea Salt Texture Spray is for those looking to achieve that salty, beach texture. With a light hold and matte finish, this sea salt spray can be used as a stand-alone product to add volume and a gritty texture without the crunch of normal hair products. It can also be used as a pre-styling product before blow drying to help set your hair for further sculpting. This versatile product offers a carefree, texturized, and voluminous look and is suitable for all hair types. With a dark Vanilla & Oud wood scent, this sea salt and texture spray will being that ocean vibe and style with each use.
- Made from natural ingredients
- Dark Vanilla, Oud wood scent
- Gives a textured, beachy look
- Ethically sourced ingredients
Shine: 0 / 5
Hold: 2 / 5
Who Is It For?
- Those wanting to style their hair with a beachy, textured look
What Does It Do?
- Provides light hold control
- Provides a matte finish
- Gives you that fresh-off-the-beach look
- Does not leave the hair hard or sticky
How Do You Use It?
- Can be used alone on damp hair to add volume and texture
- Can be used prior to other styling products before blow drying
- Spray as desired throughout hair then let air dry or blow dry to finish
The Bearded Chap started from humble beginnings as Australia's first beard grooming product company in February 2013. Today, The Bearded Chap has customers in over 51 countries around the world with a full scope of luxury men's grooming products for beard, body and hair grooming. Their products are handcrafted from natural, locally sourced ingredients and manufactured in their very own factory in Brisbane, Australia.
With attention to quality and craftsmanship, their products are recognized and awarded on an international level - loved by barbers and gentlemen around the world. The Bearded Chap strives for their customer to look and feel their best selves and be ready to go out and crush the world.
The Ingredient List
AQUA, VP/VA COPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, GLYCERIN, POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, FRAGRANCE
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from The Bearded ChapView all
Explore The Bearded Chap
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop