Reuzel Green Pomade is for those wanting to create perfect pompadour and classic contours. This oil-based pomade is a classic. It breaks down build-up, easily glides through the hair and retains moisture for a re-stylable look. Formulated to come clean easier than most other oil-based stylers.
- Has a reworkable hold
- Pomme fragrance with a twist of peppermint
Shine: 3 / 5
Hold: 3 / 5
Who Is It For?
- All hair types
What Does It Do?
- Delivers medium hold and medium shine
- Breaks down build-up and retains moisture
How Do You Use It?
- Apply one knuckle for thin or short hair and two for the thick and unruly
- Rub it between your palms until you get a little heat going, and then spread evenly from crown to tips
- Got a dry spot? Add another dab of pomade hair styling wax then comb or fingerstyle anytime you need it
- Tips & Tricks: Mix with Reuzel Pink or Blue Pomade and add to the front of the haircut for a little extra hold
Reuzel started with two men in love with barbering. Sotted in style. And drowning under the influences of rock ‘n roll, custom culture and the working-class ethic of Rotterdam. Leen and Bertus wanted to cut every man the perfect hairstyle, proper porkchop. And to provide a haven. A barbershop. A place men could trust the products and enjoy the company. Those classic styles and hot-towel shaves are still around. And the traditions that created them have kickstarted a bit of a riot. Reuzel is here to make sure that as styles change, the attitude remains the same. For those people who are ready to sculpt a style, write a story, and be part of a legacy… Well, welcome to the family.
The Ingredient List
PETROLATUM, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), BIS DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), SILICA, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, EMU OIL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), LIMONENE D, BUTYLPHENYL METHYL PROPIONAL (LILIAL), LINALOOL, BHT, CI 47000 YELLOW 11
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from ReuzelView all
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop