Shave Cream - Sandalwood / 45ML is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Art of Shaving Shave Cream is for those wanting a clean, smooth and close shave. This nourishing shaving cream lightly exfoliates the skin, helps lift the beard hair, provides hydration and protects the skin from irritation and razor burn. Available in a range of signature scents.
- Range of scents and sizes
Who Is It For?
- People with sensitive skin or who experience razor burn
- Those wanting a more comfortable shave
- Shaver's who encounter frequent nicks and cuts
What Does It Do?
- Nourishes and protects the skin from irritation
- Improves razor glide
- Lightly exfoliates the skin
How Do You Use It?
- Always shave during or after a hot shower. Using hot water, lather up a small amount of Shaving Cream with a brush or your fingers and shave with the grain
- For a closer shave, re-lather and shave lightly across or against the grain
- Rinse with cold water and apply After-shave Balm
In 1996, The Art of Shaving created the ultimate male grooming experience. Their mission to revolutionize male grooming began with a single shop in New York, by crafting quality products with essential oils and botanical ingredients, we created a solution to everyday shaving problems. They crafted a complete shaving ritual, formulating each element to provide a close and comfortable shave while promoting healthy-looking skin. They're on a mission to shave the world and bring better grooming to men everywhere.
The Ingredient List
AQUA/WATER/EAU, PALMITIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERIN, COCONUT ACID, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, DISODIUM EDTA, LAURIC ACID, PEG-4, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from The Art of ShavingView all
Explore The Art of Shaving
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop