One of the lightest, strongest and most durable combs in the professional industry, Cricket's Carbon Comb C50 Rattail and C55 Metal Rattail. Equipped with static-free carbon material eliminating fly-away hair during the cutting process. Seamless teeth guarantee smooth flow through hair preventing hair breakage and the light weight ensures ultimate comfort during usage.The Fine Toothed C50 pattern provides proper tension for wrapping perms, texture products or the distribution of hair colour products into nape or side-burn areas. Designed for teasing or backcombing and weaving, sectioning or lifting hair. The slightly longer teeth of the Medium Toothed C55 Metal Rattail are perfect for moving and controlling hair and provides equal stroke tension.
Who is it for?
- All Hair Types
- All Hair Lengths
What does it do?
- Eliminates snagging and pulling
- Anti-fly-aways and frizz
How do you use it?
- Use the comb on the very ends of your hair first
- Comb down and gently remove any tangles. Don’t force the comb through your hair
- Small strokes are best. Feel free to use your fingers to loosen any knots
- Once you have the tangles removed from the ends of your hair, you can move up a few inches and start combing down again, working out the tangles
- Repeat until you get to your scalp and have completely tangle-free hair
For over 40 years, Cricket has built a trusted and valued relationship with professional hairstylists and at-home beauty enthusiasts. Their products have been designed to enhance the user’s overall performance, alleviate pain points, and bring innovative tools to become part of their everyday lives. Cricket's innovation for product design and the ability to connect to the end-user has been their hallmark in the beauty industry.
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from CricketView all
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop