Educated Beards Peppermint Cedarwood Beard Oil is for those wanting to revive and refine a lacklustre beard. This cooling and nourishing beard oil locks in moisture and eliminates flakes, dryness and itching. It also stimulates blood flow while smoothing and conditioning the hair.
- Peppermint Cedarwood scent
- Locks in moisture
- combats flaking, dryness, itching
- stimulates blood flow
Who Is It For?
- Those who have a beard
What Does It Do?
- Revives and refines the beard
- Draws moisture into the hair and skin
- Brightens and balances the skin
- Reduces redness and swelling
How Do You Use It?
- With the eyedropper, drip oil in the palm of the hand
- For short beards, 1-3 drops, medium 4-6, long 6-10
- Rub between your palms until warm then apply to beard and skin in an upward fashion. Make sure to reach the skin
- Comb downwards to style beard
Educated Beards is your premier destination for luxury, holistic beard care and grooming essentials. Using premium, organic ingredients, Educated Beards has a versatile line of products that are safe and effective with no harsh chemicals or toxic ingredients. Founded with intention. Transition inspired growth. Growth created need. Necessity sprouted a seed... and Educated Beards was established.
SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) NUT OIL*, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL*, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL*, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT)OIL*, CEDRUS ATLANTICA (CEDARWOOD) BARK OIL, *CERTIFIED ORGANIC
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from Educated BeardsView all
Explore Educated Beards
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop