Experience renowned skin calming properties with GiGi Azulene Wax. This gentle aromatic blend is formulated with soothing Azulene Oil and relaxing Chamomile to calm, and reduce redness for smooth and silky soft skin.
- Aromatic blend
- Gentle formula
- Use it on your more sensitive areas
Who is it for?
- For anyone wanting hair removal
- Perfect for all skin types
- For normal to coarse hair
What does it do?
- Removes normal to coarse hair
- Calms and reduces redness
- Leaves the skin smooth nd soft
How do you use it?
- Pour Wax Beads into empty wax can (fill as needed), place collar around wax can and heat up in GiGi warmer
- Set temperature to High for 30-45 minutes until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency, then set the temperature to Medium for the rest of the day
- Test wax temperature on the inside of your wrist before waxing
- Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and pat thoroughly dry with tissue
- Apply a small amount of Pre Epilation Oil sparingly to area being epilated
- Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thick layer of wax in the direction of hair growth (if using near the eye area, keep eyes closed)
- Allow wax to cool on the skin until it becomes soft and pliable, approximately 30 seconds
- Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin
- Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to soothe & condition the skin
GiGi, created on the belief that salon hair removal should be an intimate & personalized experience and not just a routine service, has remained dedicated to consistently Reinventing the Art of Waxing and staying Ahead of the Curve through setting industry trends with products, services and techniques for over 40 years. Smooth, flawless, hair-free skin is a right, not a privilege and all waxes are not developed equally.
Good things come to those who wax.
The Ingredient List
HYDROGENATED POLY(C6-20 OLEFIN), MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, HUILE MINÉRALE), CHAMOMILLA RECUTITIA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTACT, AZULENE
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from GiGiView all
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop