Uppercut Deluxe Limited Edition Doom & Groom Pomade is for those wanting to create pompadours, side-parts and slick-backs with a strong hold and high shine finish. This water-soluble pomade controls unruly or stubborn hair while adding definition and a healthy shine to create timeless, classic looks. This Limited Edition Deluxe Pomade comes with a unique translucent purple color and light & fresh fragrance. It performs the same as the iconic Deluxe Pomade.
- Washes out easily
- Easily style classic, timeless looks
- Light & Fresh scent
Shine: 4 / 5
Hold: 4 / 5
Who Is It For?
- All hair types
What Does It Do?
- Sets firm and adds light definition
- Delivers high hold and a high shine finish
How Do You Use It?
- Apply to dry and clean hair
- Start by working a small amount of pomade into dry palms and make sure to spread evenly across both hands
- Apply a small amount to the fringe area using fingertips then work from the back of your head forwards making sure to spread the pomade evenly throughout your hair
- Using a comb from our Uppercut Deluxe Comb range, shape and define your style from root to tip, front to back
For extra hold or shine, build up layers of Deluxe Pomade as you go, before setting your style tight
Inspired by the timeless style of the 1950s barbershop and its spiritual founder, Willy Uppercut O'Shea, Uppercut Deluxe is a modern, yet traditional approach to men's grooming. An Australian born brand proudly made with only the finest ingredients, Uppercut Deluxe delivers a core range of high-quality grooming products for men without all the fancy embellishments of salon brands.
The Ingredient List
AQUA (WATER), CETEARETH-25, PVP, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-75 LANOLIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CI42090 (BLUE 1/BLUE 4), CI60730 (VIOLET 2), CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, COUMARIN, CI77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SILICA, CITRAL, TIN OXIDE, GERANIOL
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from Uppercut DeluxeView all
Explore Uppercut Deluxe
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop