milk_shake Lifestyling Amazing is the ultimate anti-frizz, anti-humidity protective styling product. Designed to create a film-like effect, this pre-styling product protects hair from humidity to fight off frizz and protects your hair colour and style for long-lasting results. Not only does it protect, but reduces hair drying time without leaving residue or weighing your hair down. Say hello to fabulous, tamed all-day hold hair!
- Lasts up to 2 shampoos
- Bottle made from 50% recycled plastic
- Biodegradable, Sulfate-free, Paraben-free, Salt-free
Who is it for?
- All hair types
What does it do?
- Pre-styling product to hold and protect hair, style and colour
- Anti-humidity to prevent frizz
- Gives a glossy mirror-like-effect
How do you use it?
- Spray evenly onto clean, towel-dried hair before styling
- Ensure to use a hot styling tool, as it is heat activated, to get maximum results
- Use hand-in-hand with milk_shake Leave In Conditioner for extra-effortless, fabulous hair
milk_shake hair care products make the most of the benefits of nature, and offer dedicated solutions for all hair types. Natural ingredients, such as milk and yogurt proteins and fruit extracts, enhance hair’s natural beauty. From cleansing through styling, each hair care step has been carefully devised to provide visible results in terms of both the appearance and health of hair. milk_shake products are created with an awareness of their environmental impact and a solid commitment to minimize such impacts by reducing sulfates, parabens and sodium chloride in the formulas.
*milk_shake products are excluded from all promotions and discounts
The Ingredient List
AQUA (WATER), DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSILICONE-29, SILICONE QUATERNIUM-18, DMDM HYDANTOIN, TRIDECETH-6, TRIDECETH-12, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from milk_shakeView all
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop