Reuzel Blue Pomade is for those wanting to create exaggerated pompadours or needing to tame unruly hair. This water-soluble strong hold pomade retains its pliability throughout the day, tames wild hair, creates a polished look and washes out easily. With a high hold and high shine finish, Blue Pomade is perfect for creating a polished look for any style. Formulated with a calming vanilla wood scent.
- Washes out easily
- Adds a vanilla wood scent
Hold: 4 / 5
Shine: 4 / 5
Who Is It For?
- All hair types
What Does It Do?
- Delivers a pliable hold and tames unruly hair
- Creates a polished look
- Delivers a strong hold with a high shine finish
How Do You Use It?
- Dig out a couple of knuckles-worth and rub it between your palms
- Apply this pomade to damp or dry hair, starting up top and working towards the front, liberally coating everything
- Finish by combing hair into your desired shape
- Tips & Tricks: For an extra high Pompadour, apply extra to the scalp and massage in with the palm of your hand
Reuzel started with two men in love with barbering. Sotted in style. And drowning under the influences of rock ‘n roll, custom culture and the working-class ethic of Rotterdam. Leen and Bertus wanted to cut every man the perfect hairstyle, proper porkchop. And to provide a haven. A barbershop. A place men could trust the products and enjoy the company. Those classic styles and hot-towel shaves are still around. And the traditions that created them have kickstarted a bit of a riot. Reuzel is here to make sure that as styles change, the attitude remains the same. For those people who are ready to sculpt a style, write a story, and be part of a legacy… Well, welcome to the family.
The Ingredient List
WATER (AQUA,EAU), CETEARETH-25, CETEARETH-20, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, PEG-25 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, POLYSORBATE-20, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, AMP-ACRYLATES/ALLYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, HEXYL CINNAMAL, SORBIC ACID, LILIAL, LYRAL, LINALOOL, ORANGE 4 (CI 15510)
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from ReuzelView all
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop