Reuzel's Concrete Hold Matte Pomade is for those wanting a matte, strong hold pomade. Its water-based formula easily washes out from the hair and provides reworkable styles throughout the day. It provides a stronghold for long-lasting with a matte finish. It performs like a wax, allowing you to rework styles without flaking or making the hair sticky. This pomade is great for those with finer-textured hair and gives a subtle scent of Vanilla Cola.
- Features a water-based, non-sticky formula
- Great for those with fine-textured hair
- Gives off notes of Vanilla, Cola
Who is it for?
- Anyone wanting to style their hair
- For those with fine-textured hair
What does it do?
- Provides a strong all-day hold
- Provides a matte finish
How do you use it?
- Apply a small amount and work it through the hair from crown to ends
- Add a little extra for a stronger hold, if necessary
- Tips & Tricks: For a firm but flexible hold, blow dry hair with Clay Spray and apply Concrete once hair is dry
Reuzel started with two men in love with barbering. Sotted in style. And drowning under the influences of rock ‘n roll, custom culture and the working-class ethic of Rotterdam. Leen and Bertus wanted to cut every man the perfect hairstyle, proper porkchop. And to provide a haven. A barbershop. A place men could trust the products and enjoy the company. Those classic styles and hot-towel shaves are still around. And the traditions that created them have kickstarted a bit of a riot. Reuzel is here to make sure that as styles change, the attitude remains the same. For those people who are ready to sculpt a style, write a story, and be part of a legacy… Well, welcome to the family.
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from ReuzelView all
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop