The Reuzel Solid Cologne Balm is for those wanting an easy to apply, great smelling cologne. No more closing your eyes, pointing a nozzle at your neck and hoping you hit your target - for those who like to work with their hands.
- Wax-based formula
Who Is It For?
- Anyone wanting to smell great
What Does It Do?
- Leaves a Wood & Spice scent
- Features notes of lemon and cloves
How Do You Use It?
- Slide two fingertips over the top of this wax-based cologne
- Massage onto your neck, wrists and anywhere else you can feel a pulse
- Re-up as desired
- Tips & Tricks: Keep one in your dopp bag for after the gym or anytime you're on the go.
Reuzel started with two men in love with barbering. Sotted in style. And drowning under the influences of rock ‘n roll, custom culture and the working-class ethic of Rotterdam. Leen and Bertus wanted to cut every man the perfect hairstyle, proper porkchop. And to provide a haven. A barbershop. A place men could trust the products and enjoy the company. Those classic styles and hot-towel shaves are still around. And the traditions that created them have kickstarted a bit of a riot. Reuzel is here to make sure that as styles change, the attitude remains the same. For those people who are ready to sculpt a style, write a story, and be part of a legacy… Well, welcome to the family.
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from ReuzelView all
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop