Reuzel The "Stache: Moustache Wax is for those with a moustache that needs conditioning and added control for styling or taming. This low shine, natural finish wax has a beeswax base to deliver a strong, long-lasting hold. It has a clean and fresh scent with notes of orange and spearmint and will ensure you stay in control of your moustache.
- Contains beeswax
- Orange and spearmint scent
Shine: 1 / 5
Hold: 4 / 5
Who Is It For?
- Those who have a moustache
What Does It Do?
- Delivers a strong hold with low shine
- Natural beeswax formula
- Has a refreshing, clean scent
How Do You Use It?
- Rub a small amount between fingers and thumb until soft
- Work into your moustache, from the middle outwards then style as desired
- Can warm under hot water (closed tin) to soften if desired - do not overheat
- Tips & Tricks: Apply Reuzel Beard Foam and blow dry moustache to desired shape. Finish with Moustache Wax to enhance the look.
Reuzel started with two men in love with barbering. Sotted in style. And drowning under the influences of rock ‘n roll, custom culture and the working-class ethic of Rotterdam. Leen and Bertus wanted to cut every man the perfect hairstyle, proper porkchop. And to provide a haven. A barbershop. A place men could trust the products and enjoy the company. Those classic styles and hot-towel shaves are still around. And the traditions that created them have kickstarted a bit of a riot. Reuzel is here to make sure that as styles change, the attitude remains the same. For those people who are ready to sculpt a style, write a story, and be part of a legacy… Well, welcome to the family.
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from ReuzelView all
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop