Reuzel Pink Pomade is for those wanting to control even the most stubborn hair. This oil-based, strong-holding pomade promotes moisture retention and delivers the power to mold extreme hairstyles with a medium shine finish. Formulated with an apple fragrance with a hint of salsa.
- Delivers a strong hold with a medium shine
- Holds style for active lifestyles
- Formulated with Beeswax
Shine: 3 / 5
Hold: 4 / 5
Who Is It For?
- All hair types
- Perfect for thick & curly hair
What Does It Do?
- Lets you create extreme hairstyles
- Promotes moisture retention and control
How Do You Use It?
- Scoop out a dollop (two for thick hair)
- Smear it in until you can’t see the product in the hair anymore, ensure you have complete coverage
- Comb out this thick hair pomade to any style you want
- Tips & Tricks: Use as a finishing product to refine styles and provide maximum hold
Reuzel started with two men in love with barbering. Sotted in style. And drowning under the influences of rock ‘n roll, custom culture and the working-class ethic of Rotterdam. Leen and Bertus wanted to cut every man the perfect hairstyle, proper porkchop. And to provide a haven. A barbershop. A place men could trust the products and enjoy the company. Those classic styles and hot-towel shaves are still around. And the traditions that created them have kickstarted a bit of a riot. Reuzel is here to make sure that as styles change, the attitude remains the same. For those people who are ready to sculpt a style, write a story, and be part of a legacy… Well, welcome to the family.
The Ingredient List
PETROLATUM, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), HYDROGENATED ROSIN, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), SILICA, BHT, BENZYL BENZOATE, LILIAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, AMYL CINNAMAL, EUGENOL
Ever Wanted to Work at a Barbershop?
Now's Your Chance!
Check out more from ReuzelView all
If You Think It's Fun Going to a Barbershop